Austin Gadget, Samsung Galaxy, Android Jelly Bean, stock firmware, Volcano Box, miracle box, Internet Access, huawei, How to Backup Data, iPhone 7 to PC/Mac and ZTE

Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds

Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds - We have long been building this blog, we are trying to present a complete and reliable information. ranging from hardware products to software that develops to facilitate your life, but as the gadget's increasingly sophisticated capabilities are increasingly also the menu that you must understand, in the blog Austin Gadget we will review many gadget products from start speck and price, we will discuss first about Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds hopefully information will give will give answer to your question to google, please refer to.

Articles : Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds
full Link : Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds
Article diet, Article gaining weight, Article impulsivity, Article losing weight, Article motivation, Article overweight, Article public diet,

You can also see our article on:


Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds

my scale and my clothes don't lie

photo credit
Here I am about seven years after my big weight loss of thirty plus pounds, fifteen kilo, and I must admit that about a third of the weight has found me. One of the problems is that I've lost the motivation, the self-disciple.

Weight Gain During Menopause
And even worse is that my body shape is changing, more "apple" than "pear." That can happen even if weight stays stable after a certain age.  I've noticed it with some of my friends.

It's not that I've gone back to the diet/way of eating that facilitated all that weight that had over-padded/packed my relatively small frame, but I now eat things I shouldn't and enjoy dessert when it's offered. That wouldn't be a problem if it only happened once a month or less frequently, or even bi-weekly, but it seems that there are occasions weekly or even more often when I'm offered an irresistible dessert, or something of similar calorie danger.

I guess motivation has taken a nosedive... I probably need more sleep, too. All the studies say lack of sleep makes us hungrier, and even worse, reduces our self-control aka impulsivity problems.

Just to keep you in the loop....



so many information about Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds

hopefully the information we provide about Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds can be useful for you and the readers of all readers of this blog.

you just finished reading the article with the title Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds if you intend to bookmark or share please use the link https://austinangck2809.blogspot.com/2016/07/fighting-those-creeping-kilospounds.html and if you want to get other information please visit other pages on this blog.

Tag : , , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Fighting Those Creeping Kilos/Pounds

2 comments: